A position for a Part Time Office Assistant has become available
Office Assistant Job Purpose:
Responsible for general office duties to ensure company processes run smoothly. Assists Accounts and Office Administrators with their roles.
Office Assistant Job Duties:
- Performs clerical duties, including, but not limited to, Daily cash reconciliation, safe reconciliation, ordering and processing gift vouchers.
- EPOS duties, including but not limited to, issuing order numbers, chasing EPOS compatible order confirmations, cleaning Microsoft sheets for upload. Dealing with barcode queries.
- Accounts duties, including chasing timesheets, preparing BACS sheets for payment. Filing and organizing purchase invoices for archiving.
- POS and signage duties to include but not limited to using Microsoft word and publisher to produce POS and signage for advertising within the business.
- Photocopies, scans, and files appropriate documents
- Maintains stock of stationery supplies
- Performs additional office duties when required.
The role will be 20-25 hours per week over five days. Salary is depending on experience.
Please apply by sending CV & covering letter by email or in writing to Deborah Dakers at email@example.com
Taverham Nursery Centre
Fir Covert Road