Design and Landscape
At a loss to know where to start with your garden?
Need some ideas to make existing borders more interesting?
Then let us help you!
From a tiny courtyard or border to several acres, here are some examples of what we can offer:
- Layout or Planting Plans for an area or the whole garden so you can carry out the work.
- Design and Build for an area or the whole garden (working with a recommended landscaper).
- Advice and ideas, perhaps with a sketch, on how to improve a small border.
Free initial consultation
- Plant supply and planting; many landscaping materials supplied.
- If we prepare a plan, plants purchased from Taverham Nursery Centre will be supplied at a discount. Discounts may also be available for other materials.
To find out more, please contact Esther in Outdoor Plants
Tel: 01603 860522 or e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
Esther Jury is a fully qualified garden designer. She has a Joint Honours degree in Fine Art and Design from Camberwell College of Art and later studied horticulture at Capel Manor College in London. She has received numerous awards for the gardens she created in London, where she ran her own design and build landscape company for five years before joining us as our in-house designer. She has a broad experience having created small town gardens, country house gardens, as well as landscapes for civic and commercial buildings and parks. Esther also teaches Garden Design and Horticulture part-time at Easton College.
With this depth of knowledge and experience,
we are now able to offer a comprehensive design service.
We have a practical approach to planning and working with the space, always striving for the result that will make an area look its best.