We are now officially open and look forward to welcoming you into our store again soon. In line with government guidelines we have implemented some additional safety measures to protect our team and our customers.
1) We ask you not to attend if you are showing symptoms or have been in contact with somebody showing symptoms.
2) We are limiting the amount of customers in our store at any one time to ensure we can adhere to social distancing. Customers are welcome with a member of their household but please do not visit in groups.
3) We ask you please to sanatise your hands at the entrance. Garden centres are high touch environments with products and if everybody can sanaitse to protect themselves and others we would greatly appreciate it.
4) We do not want to accept cash so please pay by card/contactless if possible.
5) The store is now a one way system with markings, if you can adhere to the markings to ensure social distancing please.
6) We have closed our toilet facilities temporarily.
7) We have implemented screens at our till points for the safety of our team, please respect them.
We hope that you will enjoy your visit to our store safely with the changes we have made and we hope you can be patient with us as we expect ques to enter the store and at till points.
Thank you again for your continued support and patience during this difficult time.