Welcome to Taverham Nursery & Country shopping centre
One of the largest garden centres in Norfolk. We are located to the North West of Norwich and have all the garden essentials, gift ideas and much more. With over 18 other independent shops on the same site and a restaurant, its a great day out
Monday08:30 - 17:30
Tuesday08:30 - 17:30
Wednesday08:30 - 17:30
Thursday08:30 - 17:30
Friday08:30 - 17:30
Saturday08:30 - 17:30
Sunday10:30 - 16:30
Country Shopping Centre opening times will vary – please check with individual shops.
Additional opening hours
Christmas Eve24 December09:00 - 14:00
Christmas Day25 DecemberClosed
Boxing Day26 DecemberClosed
Subscribe to our newsletter
Taverham Nursery Centre is now offering even more value for money to our many customers with our FREE Gardeners Reward Card.
It is absolutely FREE to register for a card, Click here to sign up today!
If you have not done so already its not to late to get out on a dry day and cut back in the garden. If your soil is heavy use a wide board placed between the plants to get in between the plants, if your soil is light a frosty day can allow clean access. Once you have cut back and removed debris fork over the surface around the plants and bury annual weeds. Whilst out with the fork it's not to late to roughly dig over vegetable plots to expose the soil to frosts. This not only breaks the soil down for spring sowing but also kills off a good number of annual weed seed.
- A new pop-up ‘White Garden’ at Kensington Palace is to pay tribute to Diana, Princess of Wales 2 December 2016
- DECEMBER – HTA PLANT OF THE MOMENT FESTIVE FAVOURITES – HTA THE HOLLY AND THE IVY 1 December 2016
- Ambassadors for gardening are setting out to enthuse a new generation 30 November 2016
- The National Allotment Society (NAS) says it is ‘very disappointed’ 28 November 2016
- Elliott's tree at The Forum 27 November 2016